ISPORTS FOOTBALL COLLEGE
ON SATURDAY 28TH MARCH AT BACUP BOROUGH FC THERE WILL BE AN OPEN DAY & TRIALS FOR MEN AGED BETWEEN 16 TO 19 - 12PM - 4PM
Interactive Sports is proud to offer youth footballers an opportunity to develop their game and continue their full time education through our professional and comprehensive Youth Football Scholarship & Education Programmes. We recruit talented young players with the right ability, attitude and application. We combine preparation for a career in football with an academic educational programme appropriate to their needs and aspirations. Our unique programmes engage the players practically and academically.
The programmes are aimed at 16 – 19 years olds. We give players the opportunity to be professionally coached and benefit from a full time education all combined together at one venue. Individuals on our programmes play in a high level competitive league whilst working towards full time recognised qualifications. There also opportunities for the youth players to progress into professional football. Realistically not everyone embarking on our programmes will achieve professional football status. However, most importantly each individual will gain valuable qualifications while on the programme and upon completion each individual will be well placed to work within the sports industry.
Over the years we have had continued success in placing players on Scholarships in the USA and on trials with professional clubs, with some players gaining professional contracts.
OVERVIEW OF THE SCHOLARSHIP & EDUCATION PROGRAMME
All individuals train and play in matches for up to 12 hours per week. Everyone has their own individual development plan that tracks their progress. We train as a squad, but also as individuals in order to improve on their strengths and turn their weaknesses into strengths.
We use the same technology as the Premier League clubs use for Player Analysis such as the PlayerTec GPS Tracking System, Suunto Heart Rate Monitoring, SMARTSPEED Timing Gates.
* The best opportunity for individuals aged 16 - 19 to develop their whilst continuing full time education
* An individual Player Development Plan
* The expertise of experienced and highly professional staff
* Up to 12 hours per week of professional training and matches
* Compete in leagues against other teams from around the country
* Compete in National Cups and International Tournaments
* Play in our Representative Squads against professional clubs
* Opportunities to progress into Rrofessional/Semi-Professional Football, USA Scholarships